You’ve got the story.
Let us take care of the rest.
At 13th & Joan Publishing House, we got all the experts together, and we’ve packaged up everything it takes to bring a high-quality, expertly curated book to market - without you having to lift a finger.
Here’s what our Ghostwriting Concierge can do for you:
- Implement strategy to align your brand’s messaging and book’s content and conduct Research to determine your target audience for maximum readership ($4k value)
- Develop and design your book’s cover concept ($2k value)
- Score and write your book’s content, Execute a plan for your book’s internal visual messaging, and Activate a timeline for completion of project ($10k value)
- Oversee multi-tier editing of your developed manuscript ($2500 value)
- Consult regarding printing and deliverables ($2100 value)
- Distribute your book through national and international distribution channels /to industry retailers amazon, barnes-and-noble, books-a-million, walmart, target ($2k value)
- Collaborate to determine marketing strategies for engagement of new audiences and invigoration of current audiences ($3200 value)
This is for people busy making an impact on the world.
It’s time to set your story free:
- To strengthen your brand
- To position yourself as a leader and expert in your field
- To guide other people through the valleys and mountaintops you’ve experienced.
- To build your business. .
- To unlock multiple streams of income.
And you know you don’t have time to waste.
- Spend your time living out your story and dreams.
- Spend your time telling your story.
- Spend your time building your business and your brand.
We’ll take care of your book.Let’s get started!
13th & Joan Publishing House has been entrusted with the stories of clients representing VH1, MTV, WETV, and the CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters Metro Atlanta to Grammy Award-Winning artists, online influencers, the NBA, NFL and more!.
Here’s what they have to say:
Last year, I was introduced to Ardre by my mentor and friend Q Parker. Ardre believed in me and my story and we began our journey to write my first book- The Hope Inside. Working with Ardre and her team has been such a blessing. I would not have been able to pull together this project without her help. I now know why everyone calls her The Queen of Storytelling!
Kwame Johnson, CEO
Big Brothers Big Sisters Metro Atlanta
I've worked with greats in the music industry like Berry Gordy and Lionel Richie. Ardre Orie has that same greatness as a writer. She has the ability to pull the best out of you.
Thomas McClary, Grammy Winning Artist & Founder of The Commodores
Ardre is amazing! I met her through a mutual connection and instantly we connected. When working with someone it's all about vibes and how that person makes you feel. Ardre may know more about me than a lot of other people but she was my right hand for my book and she still is. With that being said I had to feel comfortable and trust her with my story. We would have weekly sessions and sometimes it felt hard to talk about some topics but most of the time it was like girl talk. When I felt like I didn't have anymore to say she pulled it out of me. Now that my book is complete I still work with Ardre for branding and marketing my book.
Jayla Koriyan, Cultural & Digital Influencer
As a first time author I was extremely diligent about ensuring that everyone I worked with for this book process was qualified and trustworthy. After researching Ardre & 13th and Joan Publishing House, I felt confident in singing on to work with her. She's proven to be incredibly knowledgable, resourceful, and well intentioned since we started planning my October 2018 book release last fall.
Michelle E. Clark, Digital Influencer and Author
The Queen of Storytelling
I’m Ardre Orie, and I’m the Queen of Storytelling. Aside from writing my own books and plays, I’ve become the go-to ghostwriter for celebrities, including BRAVO, BET and Grammy Award-winning artists - just to name a few.
As founder and CEO of the publishing house, 13th & Joan, it is my mission to open up the possibilities of telling your story to the world. That’s why I’ve gathered a team of publishing and marketing experts, along with the best ghostwriters in the industry to handle the task of ghostwriting your book for you.
Because it’s not just for celebrities.
Your story needs to be told, too. It is your rent for being here, in this body, on this planet, at this point in time.
We all need to hear it. Let me help you tell it.
Space is Limited!Reserve your spot now